Are you a junior scientist interested in European funding programmes for Research & Innovation (R&I) and would like to improve your knowledge in this area? If yes, then take part in the new Fit4Funding course! After this course, you will have sufficient knowledge to kick-off your own European funding journey.
You will get:
- basic knowledge on the relevant political background of European funding and an overview of available programmes
- insights on proposal preparation, peer review processes & information on programmes for developing your career
- an overview on important cross-cutting topics in the context of European R & I projects
- you will learn the EU “jargon” and how to use the Austrian support structure when preparing a project
The course design offers a mix of online self-learning modules provided on an e-learning platform, live webinars and a live online training session. You have to invest around 30 learning units à 50 minutes over a period of 6 weeks.
TARGET GROUP: junior scientists from universities, research organisations and companies.
- Dienstag, 25. Mai 2021 09:30 Uhr bis Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2021, 10:30 Uhr
- Kontakt & Anmeldung
+43 5 7755 4101
Participation free of charge.
- Sonstige Infos
For more details on the course schedule please check the info-sheet.